The Creating WE Institute (CWI) and CWI Members are engaged in wide ranging research. Working individually and in teams, our various research projects encompass a broad scope of workplace, etc. topics including:
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Brain Research
- Gender Intelligence
- Generative Connectivity
- High Performing Virtual Teams
- organizational Change
- Thought Leadership*
* How brand Strategy, Leadership and other aspects of business and organizations affect their whole.
The following links reveal and highlight the Positive Neuroscience research of CWI Member, Rex E. Jung, PhD:
- DiscoveryChannel.com | Intelligence: Do We Get It?
- MSNBC | Smarts Require Teamwork in the Brain
- CNN | Genius: The quest for Extreme Brain Power
CWI and its Members are engaged in bringing their consumate and individual expertise to a range of clients including Fortune 500s, small businesses and other types of organizations.I
In addition to our consulting work, CWI and its Members publish extensively – including books & Multimedia and white papers – while participating in other forms of media and outreach, including speaking engagements, webinars, podcasts and more.